About Fish Out of Water in WaterColor
Photo Credit @: Fish Out of Water on 30A
Fish Out of Water, which is part of the WaterColor Inn, offers spectacular views of the Gulf. Whether dining with family while on vacation, enjoying a night out with friends, or taking in the romantic gulf breezes with a special someone, the restaurant provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable dining experience.
Additionally, the brunch, lunch, and dinner menus offer inventive takes on traditional coastal fare, keeping with their claim of “authentic cuisine and impeccable flavors.”
Every day from 8 am to 2 pm, Fish Out of Water serves up a delicious brunch that includes:
- House-made English Muffin, Poached Egg, Hollandaise, Choice of: Bacon, Ham, or Sausage | Breakfast Potatoes
- Baby Arugula, Tomatoes, Swiss Cheese
Fish Out Of Water Coastal Granola
- Organic Greek Yogurt, Seasonal Fruit, Local Honey, Mint
From 2pm – 4pm Fish Out of Water switches over to their Midday/Lunch menu which features:
- Cocktail Sauce, Saltine Crackers
Fish Out of Water Burger
- Raines Farms Louisiana Wagyu Beef Blend, Buttered Brioche Bun, Garlic Aioli, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, House-made Pickle
- Blackened, Avocado, Cabbage, Salsa, Cilantro, Lime
For Dinner Fish Out of Water diners can enjoy:
- Seared Crab, Lemon Aioli, Spiced Tomato Glaze
- Fried with Sriracha Comeback Sauce, Grilled Lemon
Fish Out of Water Pasta
- Fettuccine, Chardonnay Lemon Butter Sauce, Mussels, Shrimp, and Gulf Fish
Surf & Turf
- Filet Medallions and Lobster Tail
All Food and Restaurant photos are taken by @ Fish Out of Water
Does Fish Out of Water Have Street Legal Golf Cart Parking?
Yes, Fish Out of Water is located in the WaterColor Inn Parking Lot which has two different Street Legal Golf Cart parking lots.