Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals
Long-Term Golf Cart Rental Agreement
We are now offering a leasing program to local homeowners who don’t want to deal with the liability and headache of owning a cart but still want to include one with their rental homes.
We are offering a 12 month contract where we cover all liability, insurance and handle all maintenance. The golf cart would stay at your home and be checked on weekly. Any issues are dealt with the day of and if it’s something that can’t be handled on the spot, we provide a temporary replacement until your cart can be returned.
We will work directly with your property management company and provide an addendum for your current rental agreement releasing you of all liability and covering the rules for your guests.
A 4 passenger cart is $625 a month plus tax and a 6 passenger is $750 a month. Completely street legal, and electric.
Tell me what fields to include and I will make a new form for this page
Long Term Street Legal Golf Cart Rental Contract:
- Owner or property manager shall provide a copy of DBR’s rules from each guest/tenant SPR allows to use the Carts. These rules will advise all drivers to operate the golf cart in a safe manner and adhere to all rules set forth by DBR.
- DBR shall provide maintenance and upkeep of all Carts and related equipment, at DRB’s sole expense.
- All costs for damages to the Carts when used in accordance with this Agreement are the responsibility of the operator and not DBR. Any parking tickets, towing fees, or any other charges incurred by anyone operating these Carts will be the responsibility of the operator. In the event it is being operated by a guest/tenant, you agree to provide all contact, insurance, driver’s license, and credit card information available for the guest/tenant to DBR so DBR can collect the damages.
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age and show a valid driver license to use/rent a Cart. It is strictly forbidden that a minor or any individual without a valid driver’s license operate a Cart. At no time may a minor have a hand or hands on the steering wheel when the Cart is moving.
- All Carts must remain on roads with speed limits at or below 35 MPH and within city limits of Destin and Miramar Beach, or on 30A.
- DBR agrees on behalf of itself, its personal representatives, and its heirs, to accept all risk of guests/tenants using the Carts, and hereby releases and holds harmless the lessee and its owners, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, suits, judgments and demands for bodily injury, property damage, loss of life and/or loss of services, in law or equity, that may in any way or manner arise out of use of the Carts according to the terms of this Agreement, or as a result of negligence by DBR, but excluding any damages cause by the intentional acts or gross negligence of lessee.
- Lessee agrees on behalf of itself, its personal representatives, and its heirs, to release DBR and its owners, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, suits, judgments and demands for bodily injury, property damage, loss of life and/or loss of services, in law or equity, that may arise out of use of the Carts due solely to the lessees negligence.
- Lessee will acknowledge, upon receipt, the Carts and related equipment to be in good, working condition with any noted exceptions. Lessee shall return the Carts and any related equipment in the same state in which it was received.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of the State of Florida.
- Should any dispute arise out of this Agreement, the prevailing party to said dispute shall be entitled to recovery of its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, including the cost of appeal and the cost to determine the fees/costs
due to the prevailing party pursuant to this paragraph. Further, the venue for said dispute(s) shall lie exclusively in Okaloosa County, Florida.
FURTHER, ALL PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY WAIVE A JURY TRIAL FOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement can be executed in counterparts, and signatures via facsimile or electronic scan shall be treated as originals.
- All carts will be inspected upon delivery.