Reserve Your Cart Now
You can reserve your cart online now or call or text us directly for reservations.
Miramar Beach Golf Cart Rentals
Located on the famous “Emerald Coast”, Miramar Beach is a small community in Florida that is rich with shopping centers, fantastic restaurants, and a variety of activities perfect for friends, families, or couples. Only thirty minutes away from Northwest Florida Regional Airport, Miramar Beach makes visiting easy and convenient. The city itself is in Walton County and only 4.7 square miles in size, making every activity or restaurant within walking distance. For a fun and convenient way to get around and to avoid walking in the hot Florida sun, street legal golf carts are definitely the way to go! They’re also perfect for traveling along the 26 mile-stretch of South Walton’s beach neighborhoods such as Sandestin, Seascape, Dune Allen, and Gulf Place, as well as 11 other neighborhoods within the area, including Miramar Beach.
To help you plan your vacation to the beautiful city of Miramar Beach, Florida, here are a few of the local hotspots and activities perfect for anyone planning a visit:
Restaurants in Miramar
- Mama Clemenza’s European Breakfast, the premier breakfast spot in Miramar, is the place to go for a unique and delicious European dining experience. A perfect place to taste the love in the food, as well as feel the love for Mama’s customers!
- Bijoux is an upscale restaurant perfect for a romantic night out with your partner, as well as families looking for a one of a kind restaurant offering “the freshest Gulf seafood, prime steaks and an extensive award-winning wine list,” as described on the Bijoux website.
- Vintij Wine Boutique & Bistro is a versatile hotspot including a marketplace, bar, and restaurant. With a large and enticing menu, this is a great place to buy lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- Real Thai Fusion Restaurant offers a low-key dining experience to Enjoy authentic Thai dishes.
- Sunset Bay Cafe is the place to go to for a casual dining experience with a breathtaking view of the Choctawhatchee Bay. They offer delicious options for breakfast and lunch, as well as a seasonal tiki bar.
- Grand Boulevard at Sandestin is the perfect place for all of your shopping needs. Described on their site as offering, “Exclusive boutiques, renowned retailers, and specialty shops”, as well as a variety of restaurants, live events, and an epic movie theater!
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets – If you love shopping, this is the place to go for great deals on premium brands, including Coach, Michael Kors, Banana Republic, and so many more!
- Thrills Laser Tag and Arcade is a perfect place for kids or the kid in you! Enjoy an epic game of laser tag or try and win prizes in the arcade. Be sure to have some “Moo-La-La Ice Cream,” offered in 24 different flavors!
- Kitchenique is second highest rated activity on TripAdvisor. Offering an experience for you and your family that’s unique to the many other things to do in Miramar Beach and the surrounding areas. Enjoy learning how to cook a delicious meal while having fun and then enjoy your hard earned dish at the end.
- Beach Parasail Destin offers an unforgettable experience of soaring high above the beautiful blue water of the “Emerald Coast.”
With beautiful white sand and unparalleled views of the Gulf of Mexico, Miramar Beach is a must visit if you’re in the area! The Miramar Regional Beach Access is located at 2375 Scenic Gulf Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550; right next to Pompano Joe’s! The beautiful beach features plenty of parking, has onsite restrooms and during peak seasons you can also expect beach accessible wheelchairs and an on-duty lifeguard.
Are you ready to plan your vacation?
Miramar Beach is the perfect place to vacation if you’re looking for white beaches and long-lasting memories. With so many things to do and see in and around Miramar Beach, you’ll find everything you need to plan a trip that everyone enjoys! If you’re planning your vacation and want a quick and more convenient way to get around, be sure to check out street legal golf carts. If you’re curious about what it takes to qualify a golf cart as street legal, check out our blog post here. If you have any other questions, please call us at 850-502-9968 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals, LLC
(MAILING Address Only)
11275 US Highway 98 W.
Miramar Beach, FL 32550
316 S. County Hwy. 83
Red Snapper, Suites E-G
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Hours Of Operation
Monday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Sunday: TEXT (850) 737-1046